We can almost guess that you will stress and get nervous for your big WEDDING day, but - STOP! We are here to help!! We will help you step by step with these tips to make your fabulous day go as smoothly as possible.
1. Schedule your trial run for you and your attendants at least two months before the big day!
2. Bring any and all hair accessories that you and your girls are planning to wear PLUS your veil. A photo of your dress is also essential so your stylist can create something that will flatter the neckline and the gowns silhouette.
3. Show your hairdresser photos of looks you like from magazines!
4. If you are looking for length, try extensions to add more body to your style. Clip-ins, Fusion & Beaded Extensions are just some of your options!
5. Survey your look from every angle, both with and without your veil.
6. If you are not used to having your hair completely up and away from your face, we recommend trying something you're more comfortable with for the big day. There's nothing like doing something totally different for an occasion that the pictures will last a lifetime.
7. DO NOT let your hair down right after your appointment. Wear it out that night/day to make sure you feel pretty & see how well it holds up! You'll want to be able to dance the night away without worrying about anything coming loose.